Labels

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Love Gmail

While I was checking my email for the 100th time last Thursday, I noticed that there was a link at the top of the page for the Gmail blog. One of their posts was about giving away free Gmail stickers--all you had to do was send in a pre-stamped envelope and a note, if you wanted. So I mailed off my envelope and a silly post-it note saying "Julie heart's Gmail! Keep up the good work!".

I got my stickers in the mail yesterday, along with a handwritten note. Aren't these hilarious?
I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get one of the unicorn stickers. Perhaps I should have asked for that one specifically. Anyway, I love everything about Google and Gmail--they don't take themselves too seriously, which makes me happy. Plus, Google and Gmail just plain rock my socks (I wouldn't be able to survive living away from Dave without Gmail chat or find my way around without street view on Google maps. Serisouly, I'm a Google addict.)

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

hahaha that's AWESOME!

erin said...

hahaha i used to send in self addresses envelopes to get free stickers all the time. i'm sad i missed out on these gems!