Labels

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dirty, But Still Alive

I have to make this short since I need to get back to my hydrometer in the make-shift lab here at the Eagle Lake Biological Field Station. In case you notice the timestamp on this post, it is in fact past 10pm and we're still working. This trip has been an exhausting/wonderful trip that is quite the learning experience. We are always covered in dust/sweat/mud and are outside all day, everyday from 6am-10pm digging soil pits and analyzing soil. I'm finally starting to feel like a soil scientist. =o)

I will be sure to post some pictures of how ridiculous (and how ridiculously happy) I look on this trip when I get home.

...I think I will take 4 showers back-to-back when I get home to get all the dust out of my ears and fingernails...

No comments: