Labels

Blog Archive

Monday, November 15, 2010

How a 15 Month Old Toddler Eats Dinner...

...with fierce independence!
Eddie now eats lunch with a sleeved bib to protect his clothing from all the spilled food. For dinner, however, I just let him get filthy. Clothes are washable, right? After I swab off his face and hands, I just strip him down, throw the clothes on the floor near the washer, let the dogs clean up the food off the floor, and let my child run around the house in his diaper until his bath is drawn.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I need dogs.

The Bowers! said...

Yes you do! They are great. When they aren't here or I'm at someone else's house and I drop food on the floor it bums me out that I have to stoop down to clean the floor. Letting the dogs do it is so much easier (and automatic...they come running when they hear the "plop" sound).