Labels

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Need a Thesis Bailout!

Wow, it has been a while since I've posted anything! I have been super busy doing a million small things--school has started up again, I'm nannying twice a week, I'm taking a knitting class, my duties as Student Representative for my graduate group have increased now that the new students are here, and I've been distracted by the sudden down-turn in my uncle's health. But that doesn't mean Dave and I haven't done any blog-worthy things in our spare time. I promise to post some of that stuff later this week.

The latest Piled Higher and Deeper (aka PhD) comic is super funny, even if you're not a graduate student:

1 comment:

Tina said...

I love these comics. Especially the ones featuring the guy (grad student) and his real world working wife.