Labels

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trippin'

This week my mom and I are on a road trip together, venturing up to Tacoma, WA to see my cousin Mike and his family. So I won't be posting anything much this week since I don't have my laptop (Potatoes knocked over a sugary-milky cup of coffee onto it a few weeks ago and it completely died. My technogeek husband can't even revive it and that's really saying something.).

Anyway, I'll post pictures and whatnot when I return. So stay tuned for pictures of my cutie little cousin Conrad and his fun parents...oh, and of me and mom of course. =)

4 comments:

Miss Piggy said...

have fun!

huntfamily said...

have fun!

steph.kelley said...

Yay, look forward to it!

steph.kelley said...

Waah, Jewwie is not back from WA yet? Where is my Bower Blog update, darnnit!? :) xoxo