Labels

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trippin'

This week my mom and I are on a road trip together, venturing up to Tacoma, WA to see my cousin Mike and his family. So I won't be posting anything much this week since I don't have my laptop (Potatoes knocked over a sugary-milky cup of coffee onto it a few weeks ago and it completely died. My technogeek husband can't even revive it and that's really saying something.).

Anyway, I'll post pictures and whatnot when I return. So stay tuned for pictures of my cutie little cousin Conrad and his fun parents...oh, and of me and mom of course. =)

4 comments:

Ms. said...

have fun!

Kaitlin said...

have fun!

steph.kelley said...

Yay, look forward to it!

steph.kelley said...

Waah, Jewwie is not back from WA yet? Where is my Bower Blog update, darnnit!? :) xoxo