Labels

Blog Archive

Monday, October 10, 2011

WUVER!

How could I forget the cutest Eddie-ism to date?

The background: If you've ever spent any time with us, you know that Dave and I have several pet names for each other. Baby, Love, Lover, Davie, Jewwie, Jewwies, Jewmissa, Dawid (like a Latin pronunciation of David), etc. I mostly call Dave "Lover." Eddie must have picked up on this because the other day I was calling to Dave from another room with Eddie on my lap.

Me: "Eddie where's Daddy?"
Eddie: "I dunno. Where Dadda?"
Me: "Lover! Can you come here?"
Eddie: "WUVER! Dadda! WUVER!"

Dangit, this kid melts my heart.

And the best part? This wasn't an isolated incident. Over the last couple of weeks he's often asked me, "Where Wuver?" or exclaim, "Wuver!" when he sees Dave.

Ouf, I can't get enough of this kiddo.

5 comments:

Ms. said...

I love it. I laugh whenever Sammy calls Kalon "Merswah Come here!" but in an angry voice..lol

steph.kelley said...

YEEEESSS. Thank you for more Eddie-isms. This one is solid gold. A-dor-a-ble. Hugs and sqeezes -- xoxo

Kaitlin said...

cuuuuuuuuute! iva used to call josh "honey!!!!"

Leah said...

That kid is awesome.

Kelly said...

That is so cute!! I love all the Eddie-isms, especially the logic of having breakfast now so he can have juice :D