Labels

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Updates on Jane: Nursing Home

I just emailed out another update about my mom:

Hello friends and family,

My mom has been in a skilled nursing facility in Livermore since just before the last email update in late July.  She seems to like her room and roommate.  They watch Judge Judy together twice each day.  It turns out they have acquaintances in common from the VA...and as you know, my mom loves it when she discovers these sorts of connections.

Unfortunately, the liver complications have made chemotherapy no longer an option.

Of course, she's being well taken care of by the nurses and doctors and seems to be quite comfortable. 

Thoughts and prayers for comfort for my mom are much appreciated.  

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

Ms. said...

She is in my prayers daily