Labels

Blog Archive

Monday, April 19, 2010

Coming Soon!

I know, I know, I KNOW--I really need to post pictures and whatnot about our France trip.

We arrived home a day late...but that's okay because had we left even one day later we may still be stuck in France because of that Icelandic volcano. And even though it was an amazing trip and Eddie was a traveling rockstar, we were ready to come home. Edward actually went on to Greece for a "week" with some friends but his flight back to NY last Friday has been delayed until this coming Thursday (at this point...on the news today it sounded like there might be yet another explosion so who knows how long he'll get to be there!).

I promise I'll get around to posting stuff soon. And I STILL need to post something about Dyani's wedding shower that we threw for her back in February! Eeeek!

Since getting home we've all been recovering from colds (Dave is actually home sick in bed today) that the entire bridal party seemed to get. I have a stack of papers to grade for the class I'm a TA for so I have to end this post.

But here are a few pictures and tidbits..

We went to Giverny (Monet's gardens) on our way to see Mont St. Michel:
We had tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons of fun hanging out with Edward, as always (here he is with my mom at Mont St. Michel, which she requested we make a point of seeing while in France. Even though it was a 3 hour drive from Paris it really was worth it!): The whole point of the trip--Dyani's wedding--was nothing short of amazing. You'll see how very French/chateau/fairytale it was when I get around to writing more about it and posting more pictures. Dyani was--hands down--the most beautiful bride ever. Brice is one lucky guy!

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Dyani should def be on the cover of a bridal magazine. I can't wait to read/see more posts soon!

erin said...

ive always thought she was suuuuuuuper pretty since high school. she looks even prettier in that dress!