Labels

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Uncomfortable?

I just checked on Eddie and found him sleeping in a very weird position. When I looked over the side of the crib I thought he was sleeping on his tummy...but I couldn't see his legs...I can understand him falling asleep in a sitting position when in the stroller or car seat...but in his bed? What a little weirdo.
In a few minutes I'm going to go wake him up since I only wanted him to take a cat nap so he'd make it to normal bedtime (he refused his regular afternoon nap earlier today).

2 comments:

steph.kelley said...

He's practicing for the all-nighters in college. :P He just needs a proper pillow....got any textbooks around?

erin said...

my favorite part is that his diaper is sticking out and it looks like little boxers or something haha