Labels

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

No Good Pictures

I've just spent the last hour looking through this past year's pictures on the computer. I'm looking for a good Christmas card picture. There are some good candidates, but I can't use any of them because in each one, Eddie is grabbing my boob.

This one was taken at Monet's garden in Giverny, France in April:
And this one was taken at the park next to our house in early August (this is just a screen shot from the proofsheet my dad emailed to me so it doesn't look so good here...the photo is on real film...remember that stuff?):
He's a breast feeding baby through and through...

3 comments:

Leah said...

Ha! So funny! I say use them anyway :)

steph.kelley said...

Haha! Kid has priorities! xoxo

Kelly said...

I like the first one. No one will even notice that he's grabbing your boob, I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it :D I would have just thought about how adorable his chubby little fingers are!

The second picture is a definite boob grab though!!