Labels

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blog Organization

I finally got around to organizing my blog a little bit more. In case anyone cares, the post labels, archives, "about" blurb, and additional pictures can now be found on their own separate pages. While I haven't been able to label all 400+ posts yet, I'm getting close.
I know that this blog is mostly read by my close friends and select family members, but I do hope that other folks who stumble upon it will find some of my posts useful or at least entertaining. According to Blogger's stats, my Best Beef Stroganoff Ever recipe is the most common path to my blog via Google searches. (I probably get like 12 hits a day from that recipe alone. It is super good...so if you haven't made it yet, you should! Of course, I should update the recipe using some of the nice comments people have left. But then what would I call the new recipe, if it is, in fact, better than the original? Absolute Best Beef Stroganoff Ever?)

Some day I'll get around to buying a domain name and hosting our family blog somewhere other than Blogger...but that probably means needing to know html so I can create a nice-looking blog. So for now, I'm happy with Blogger since I'm better with GUI than html. =)

1 comment:

steph.kelley said...

Hm — I never knew you could find out such things from Blogger! I am glad that your stroganoff is so popular. I'll have to try it, fer sher. :)