Labels

Blog Archive

Friday, January 28, 2011

CUTEST KID EVER. EVER.

I could watch these videos--especially Part II--all day, everyday.

I've always loved this stage of toddlerhood, when babies chatter on and on--no one but they know what their "words" mean. You can tell they are very sure of what they are saying. But now that my OWN toddler is a non-stop chatterbox, I'm more smitten with him than ever. And that's really saying something because I practically die every day from his adorableness.

Eddie Helps Mama Make Pani Popo Part I:


Eddie Helps Mama Make Pani Popo Part II:

5 comments:

steph.kelley said...

He's grown so much since I last saw him! I think that "B" is his favorite letter, at least in these clips. "Today's show is brought to you by the letter B!"

Kaitlin said...

oh.my.gosh he is ADORABLE!

Team Roy said...

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! (yes, caps were necessary).

Kelly said...

So cute!!! He is very serious about what he is telling you.

And I love watching how quick you are at cleaning up after him Julie :D Too funny!

erin said...

he is SO cute! his pictures are cute, but seeing these videos, he's even cuter!!