Labels

Blog Archive

Friday, January 7, 2011

Feels Like a Thursday

No matter what happens during the work week, it always "feels" like a Thursday on the day Dave comes back to Davis. Sometimes he has to work on Fridays and so he comes on Friday night (as is the case this week). I keep seeing these "TGIF" posts on Facebook and I keep thinking, "Wait, isn't it only Thursday?"

Every Thursday goes by really, really slowly for me since I can't wait to see my lover at the end of the night. In that respect, I'm lucky today because my schedule has been jam-packed with meetings, instrument work, and seminar so it is actually going by pretty quickly. And it'll probably go by fast once Eddie and I are home because I want to cook up a Chinese food dinner I've had in the works for the last two nights but never had time to finish (chow mein, pork fried rice, and sweet-and-sour pineapple chicken) AND I want to clean so Dave has a nice clean house to come home to.

Back to work!

No comments: