Labels

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grandpa's Magic Touch

My parents came up this past weekend specifically so they could see Eddie. It had been five whole weeks since they'd last seen him and he had many new skills to show off (eating, sitting, almost crawling, saying "d" sounds, and a new tooth).

On Saturday my dad took Eddie on a walk around the neighborhood to look at all the plants while I got breakfast ready. These little walks are something Eddie and I do together on the mornings that I'm home with him, or any time he's being fussy. He likes to be outside and he LOVES touching all the plants while I explain what they are (or what color, texture, scent they are).

I got a few pictures when they were headed back home:
Apparently the walk was so calming that Eddie fell asleep halfway through the neighborhood:
Isn't that precious?
...And then Eddie heard my voice, woke up, and started fussing when he realized he wasn't in my arms:

1 comment:

Ms. said...

LOl. So my dad could rock fussy andrew and samantha to sleep, but I never could-it is totally granpa's they must smell like santa clause