Labels

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our College Buddy

Yesterday our friend, Pravin, was in the area and FINALLY was able to stop by to meet Eddie. (We hadn't seen each other since our baby shower last year.)
Dave and I both met Prav on move-in day at Saint Mary's in the Aquinas dorm hall. The fellas were suite mates and I lived next door. We were best friends with a guy named Vish, too, and during the first few years of school, the 4 of us were a pack and did almost everything together. At first I actually dated Vish...and years later when Vish and Dave were roommates in an off-campus apartment I started dating Dave...but that's a story for another time. (Don't worry, we're all on good terms!)

Just for kicks I scanned a few "vintage" pictures of all of us so you can see what we were like back in the early 2000s. Laugh if you must...we were cool, dammit! (The boys got a lot more handsome over time...)

Year 2000 (Dave, Amy, Prav, me):
Probably 2003 at the boys' apartment:
April 2005 at a hotel near Disneyland (we went for Dave's birthday):

No comments: